Regulatory Compliance is a business concern, arising from an ever-increasing number of regulations that businesses need to comply with.
At DHKN, we see compliance with regulations as an opportunity for your organisation to achieve best practice rather than just a “box-ticking” exercise.
The regulatory and corporate governance landscape on which many organisations operate is constantly changing. New and evolving legislation and regulations has led to a significant increase in the level of compliance required by organisations. Some statutory regulations, standards and legislation with which DHKN provide compliance assurances services include
- Companies Act 2014
- Code of Practice for the Governance of State Bodies
- Credit Union Act 1997 (as amended)
- Property Services Regulatory Authority
- Law Society of Ireland
- Companies (Accounting) Act 2017
- Criminal Justice Acts
- Taxes Consolidation Act 1997
- Data Protection Acts 1998 & 2003
- Public Spending Code
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
At DHKN, led by our Compliance Partner, Robert Clinton F.C.A., we provide a wide range of corporate governance and general regulatory compliance services to our clients including:
- Evaluation of compliance with all the provisions of the Code of Practice for the Governance of State Bodies.
- Review of expenditure levels for compliance with the Public Spending Code.
- Assisting credit unions with the completion and submission of their Annual Compliance Statements to the Central Bank of Ireland.