Raising Finance that fits your Business
DHKN Corporate Finance are experts in raising finance that is the best fit for your business.
Access to funding can often be difficult for businesses, whether in start-up or expansion phase.
DHKN has a proven track record of completing fundraisings that provide tailored, sustainable financing for business, which is aimed at maximising the long term value of the business.
With our network, connections and experience, we can access the type of funding that is aligned with your business strategy and needs.
Types of funding include:
- Bank finance – term loans and mezzanine finance.
- Employment & Investment Incentive Scheme (EIIS) funding and Seed Capital Scheme.
- Private Equity / Venture Capitalist funding.
- Private investors / Angel investors.
- Leasing and sale and lease back finance.
- Invoice discounting.
With a wide range of funding options available, we will guide you to the best match for your business. We will manage the entire fundraising process from introductions to finance providers, negotiations with them, completion of the transaction and follow up support. Our services include the following:
- Advise you on the funding that best suits your needs.
- Assist with the preparation of a detailed business plan.
- Produce financial projections to prove repayment capacity.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of finance.
- Advise on any tax, legal or other implications.
"Source & Supply Logistics Ltd ("SSL") specialise in providing end-to-end logistics and supply chain solutions to its national and international client base, delivering cost savings and competitive advantage to its customers. Outsourcing logistics and supply chain solutions allows major companies to focus their energies on their core competencies and key areas of expertise.
DHKN assisted SSL at a crucial point in its growth trajectory. With new markets and a variety of growth opportunities available to SSL, DHKN Corporate Finance played a critical role in helping SSL develop our 5 year business plan and obtain the optimal funding structure to maximise our potential and rapidly expand our business."