As part of our continued expansion in our Galway office, we have vacancies for the following positions:
PART QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANTS
The roles provide an excellent opportunity for the successful candidates to develop and expand their experience while working within a dynamic and growing team. Key aspects of the roles include:
- Working closely with Partners, Directors and the Audit teams on the development of services provided to a portfolio of clients.
- Delivery of high quality Audit, Accounting and Tax Compliance services to clients in a proactive manner.
- Supervision and development of trainees within the team.
- Experience in a medium/large practice.
- Strong technical experience of audit and accounting principles.
- Excellent team work, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent computer-literacy skills.
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates.
How to apply
To apply for this excellent opportunity please attach your CV and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by using the “Apply Now” button below.