Eoghan McGuire CTA, FCA
Taxation Advice, Strategy & Planning
Eoghan is an Associate Director leading the Tax Compliance team in DHKN.
Eoghan has responsibility for providing tax compliance and tax consultancy services to a wide range of businesses and high net worth individuals.
Eoghan’s experience includes:
- Tax consultancy advice to business and individuals across all tax heads.
- Tax planning advice on Capital Acquisitions Tax & Capital Gains Tax.
- Preparation of sole trader accounts.
- Preparation of both Corporation Tax and Income Tax computations and returns.
- Dealing with other taxes such as PAYE, VAT and RCT, as they arise.
- Advising clients and dealing with Revenue Audits & Revenue interventions.
- Advising farmers on accounts and taxation matters.
- Assisting companies with making qualifying R&D Tax Credit Claims.
Eoghan has over 20 years’ experience in both taxation and accountancy services and prior to joining DHKN, he worked with Crowe Horwath Bastow Charleton.
Eoghan is an associate of the Irish Taxation Institute, is a Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) and is a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (FCA).