Raising Finance that fits your Business
At DHKN Corporate Finance we’re experts in raising finance that is the best fit for your business.
Access to funding can often be difficult for businesses, whether in start-up or expansion phase.
DHKN has a proven track record of completing fundraisings that provide tailored, sustainable financing for business, with the goal of maximising the long-term value of the business.
With our network, connections and experience, we can access the type of funding that is aligned with your business strategy and needs.
Types of funding include:
- Bank finance – term loans and mezzanine finance
- Employment & Investment Incentive Scheme (EIIS) funding and Seed Capital Scheme
- Private Equity / Venture Capital funding
- Private investors / Angel investors
- Leasing or Sale-and-Lease back finance
- Invoice discounting
With a wide range of funding options available, we will guide you to the best match for your business. We will manage the entire fundraising process from introductions to finance providers, negotiations with them, completion of the transaction and follow up support.
Our services include:
- Advise you on the funding that best suits your needs
- Assist with the preparation of a detailed business plan
- Produce financial projections to prove repayment capacity
- Negotiate terms and conditions of finance
Advise on any tax, legal or other implications
“DHKN assisted SSL at a crucial point in its growth trajectory. With new markets and a variety of growth opportunities available to SSL, DHKN Corporate Finance played a critical role in helping SSL develop our 5 year business plan and obtain the optimal funding structure to maximise our potential and rapidly expand our business.”
Mr. Colm Feeney
Managing Director, Source & Supply Logistics Ltd