Quality, Commitment, Service
There are many good reasons why you should value your business. For example, it may be necessary if you want to:
- Secure additional investment or a loan
- Plan for retirement
- Sell the business or pass it on to family
- Merge with or acquire another business
- Complete a corporate restructure
- Undertake tax planning
- Resolve shareholder disputes
Understanding how much a business is worth is a fundamental element of many financial transactions.
Valuing a business requires industry knowledge, valuation expertise and commercial judgement.
DHKN has the valuation experience, industry knowledge and commercial judgement necessary to complete a valuation which will help you make a informed strategic decisions.
For more information contact Mark Gibbs.