Quality, Commitment, Service
All organisations face an increasing demand for compliance and reporting from government and its agencies.
At DHKN, we see compliance with regulations as an opportunity for your organisation to achieve best practice rather than just a “box-ticking” exercise.
Our regulatory and corporate governance landscape is constantly changing. New and evolving legislation and regulations lead to a significant increase in the level of compliance demanded of organisations of all sizes. Some statutory regulations, standards and legislation with which DHKN provide compliance assurances services include
- Companies Act 2014
- Code of Practice for the Governance of State Bodies
- Credit Union Act 1997 (as amended)
- Property Services Regulatory Authority
- Law Society of Ireland
- Companies (Accounting) Act 2017
- Criminal Justice Acts
- Taxes Consolidation Act 1997
- Data Protection Acts 1998 & 2003
- Public Spending Code
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
At DHKN we provide a wide range of corporate governance and general regulatory compliance services to our clients including:
- Evaluation of compliance with all the provisions of the Code of Practice for the Governance of State Bodies.
- Review of expenditure levels for compliance with the Public Spending Code.
- Assisting credit unions with the completion and submission of their Annual Compliance Statements to the Central Bank of Ireland.