Taxation Advice, Strategy & Planning
Michelle is a Tax Manager in DHKN.
Michelle specialises in personal tax planning and advising corporate and personal tax clients in relation to Revenue enquiries and Revenue interventions.
Areas’s of expertise includes:
- Advising personal and corporate clients on how best to deal with and respond to a Revenue interventions and where necessary making a voluntary disclosure.
- Carrying out PAYE, Corporation Tax and VAT Reviews and Health Checks.
- Advising in relation to employment tax issues including redundancy and termination payments;
- Providing tax planning advice to individuals working overseas and individuals relocating to work in Ireland;
- Managing the compliance requirements of personal tax clients from a wide variety of sectors.
- Advising on retirement and estate planning and cash extraction strategies.
Michelle has over 15 years experience and prior to joining DHKN, she specialised in tax with PwC, and also worked in the Revenue Commissioners.
Michelle is a Chartered Tax Advisor with The Irish Tax Institute.