Proinsias Kitt FCA, PIIA
Audit & Tax
Proinsias is one of the founding Partners of DHKN Chartered Accountants and has over 35 years experience in General Practice, having originally trained and qualified with PwC.
Proinsias holds the position of National Treasurer of Special Olympics Ireland.
Proinsias has chaired on the Board of Bord Gais, where he also Chaired both the Internal Audit and Finance Committee. Previously he was Chairman of the Shannon/Foynes Port Company and served on the Institute of Chartered Accountants General Practices Committee.
Areas of expertise:
- Taxation specifically estate planning/capital gains
- Corporate Structure/Restructure
- Internal Audit
- Personal Financial Planning & Strategy
Qualifications & Achievements
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (FCA)
- Affiliate Member of the Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors (UK and Ireland)
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree from University of Galway
- Nominated and selected as Galway Person of the year in the past for his generous time and contribution to several worthy charities and causes.