DHKN has an opportunity within its Medical Practice division for an experienced qualified accountant who will have full responsibility for a portfolio of clients.
The role can be part-time or full-time with the possibility of extended time off to cover holiday periods if required. The role includes the ability to work from home and set own hours combined with some time spent in our Galway office.
DHKN’s Medical division provides accounting and taxation services as well as financial advice to over 400 medical practitioners across Ireland from our office in Galway. Our clients are a mixture of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of clients
- Strong technical experience of audit and accounting principles
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
- Ambitious for career progression
- A qualified accountant with at least three years’ PQE
- Experience in a medium/large practice
- The ideal client will have spent time interacting successfully with clients
An excellent, competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
DHKN places great value on career progression for all its staff, full-time and part-time. We want to work with all our staff to develop our practice for the long-term.
How to apply
To apply for this excellent opportunity please attach your CV and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.