The role provides an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant to develop and expand their experience while working within a dynamic and growing team. Key aspects of the role include:
- Working closely with Partners, Directors and the Audit team.
- Assist on the development of services provided to a portfolio of clients.
- Proactive delivery of high quality Audit, Accounting and Tax Compliance services to clients.
- Supervision and development of trainees within the team.
- Qualified Accountant with experience in a medium/large practice
- Strong technical experience of audit and accounting principles
- Excellent team work, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates.
How to apply
To apply for the above position please attach your CV and email it to email@example.com by using the “Apply Now” button below.