The successful candidate will work within a Team of payroll professionals providing payroll services to our clients.
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for providing payroll services to a portfolio of clients, varying from sole traders to small and medium sized businesses.
• Be an enthusiastic individual with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in payroll.
• Have good IT skills, particularly in payroll and email software.
• Have good verbal and written communication skills.
• Be willing to learn and work as part of a team.
• Must be highly motivated and solution focused in their approach to work.
What we can offer:
• A competitive remuneration package.
• Option for Full Time or Part Time Work.
• Option for a flexible mix of working in the Office and at Home.
• On-going Training.
• Support to achieve IPASS qualifications (if not already qualified).
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career in payroll within a friendly and supportive work environment.
How to apply
To apply for the above position please attach your CV and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by using the “Apply Now” button below.