Quality, Commitment, Service
Understanding our clients’ financial circumstances is a fundamental part of what we do. We know that cash flow management and debt repayment can often be a challenging and stressful subject for those under financial pressure. We have the ability to assess your financial needs and identify a course of action to help you get back in control of your finances.
Whether you have one financial commitment or multiple loans with a variety of financial institutions, we can work with you to achieve a financial structure that is the best fit for you. A much needed financial restructure can often lead to significant savings and opportunities.
The services we provide include the following:
- Assessing your current financial situation, cash inflows and outflows, with regard to both your business and personal circumstances and commitments;
- Analyse your loan repayment capacity;
- Review the value of assets which are, or which could be, held as security by a lender;
- Advise on the different funding options available to you;
- Assist you with loan applications;
- Negotiate with lenders in relation to loan terms, interest rates, repayment terms, security and any other lending conditions.
While many clients in the medical and dental sector can often feel simply too busy to take the time to review or even overhaul their finances, DHKN Medical Division are here to work through this process for you and guide you every step of the way.
Our established banking relationships, together with our financial and banking experience, means that our dedicated team can ensure a financial restructure is completed efficiently and effectively.